Rustic Sage Bread Stuffing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary
- 1-2 sprigs sage
- 1/2 loaf country style bread, torn into bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of reserved pan juices from pork roast
Preheat oven to 350F (Oven should remain hot from pork roast).
- In a medium saute pan, heat oil, butter and fresh herbs until oil is fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add bread and season with salt and pepper. Put pan in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until bread is light golden.
- Return pan to stovetop and add reserved pork drippings. Let liquid reduce slightly, then serve immediately.