I made this creamy deliciousness on the BBQ in the middle of a thunderstorm. It’s crazy easy.
Portobello Mushroom Caps
Sun-Dried Tomato Paste
Plain Goat Cheese
- Coat your mushrooms in olive oil so they won’t stick to the grill. Sprinkle on some S&P.
- Oil your grill really well.
- BBQ each side of the mushroom on low heat for approx 5 minutes each side until just softening. Place mushrooms on the top rack and squeeze a dollop of sun-dried tomato paste onto each mushroom. Place a large chunk of cheese in the middle and sprinkle on some fresh thyme.
- Close the lid and let the heat from the BBQ warm the cheese.
- Remove from the BBQ and eat.