Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Paris, France



I only had a few hours in Paris and I tried to cram in as much as possible. I could have spent a week there exploring, but I didn’t have a week. I did, however, make the most out of my time there. I was dropped off at the Eiffel Tower and I took millions of pictures, then I wandered to the Seine and then walked down to the Louvre. The line was too long to get into the Louvre and I didn’t have enough time to go in, instead I continued wandering. Eventually I was hungry and thirsty, so I picked up a croissant, baguette, and cheese. I then had myself a little picnic overlooking the Seine and absorbing the Parisian culture. 



The day I was there happened to be a Bank holiday for France so the city was teeming with tourists from around France. I found the people to be really nice. I don’t speak much French, but I was able to get around without much difficulty. All in all, Paris is a beautiful city and I can’t wait until I get a chance to go back and explore it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment