Thursday, December 11, 2014

President's Choice Golden Mustard Barbecue Chicken Wings


My second post in 2 years and I'm posting about a frozen chicken wing product! Alright, there are 2 reasons for this: 1. This is what we had for dinner tonight and 2. Thursday night is my man's night to cook. This is what my man chose to cook. I'm not complaining because I didn't have to cook.
I decided to give you a review on this Golden Mustard Barbecue chicken wing product from President's Choice in lieu of posting nothing.
The box claims "Crisp and Crunchy". It lies. The breading is soggy as shit. Sorry President's Choice, but I've cooked these wings many many times and I can't get them crisp and crunchy in the oven. And I have tried. So ignore the Crisp and Crunchy lie and move on. The sauce, in this case, Golden Mustard Barbecue, is really tasty. I've had every flavour that President's Choice makes and so far, I've liked all of them. As promised, it's mustardy and bbq'y. Tangy and Delicious. I wish the breading actually stayed crunchy because these wings would be even better. The wing sizes are decent. You probably couldn't get better wings from your local pub, at least not the ones I've been to. They're not super cheap, but they are worth it. I choose the President's Choice wings over all the other boxes of wings in the frozen food isle. I've become a frozen food expert over the last few years and if you want a decent box of wings to serve yourself or guests, I would choose these. The flavours of the sauces are good, the wing sizes are decent but don't tell anyone that they were supposed to be "Crisp and Crunchy". Because that my friends, is a giant lie. If someone has been able to make these bitches crisp and crunchy - TELL ME HOW! Please!

And that is my review. Carry on with your life. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment