Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mojito





Those who know me, know that I enjoy my beverages. Especially if there happens to be alcohol in them. :) Thought I'd share my Mojito recipe. Give it a try.. it's got to be 5pm somewhere in the world!


Mojito


2 limes
1 tablespoon of sugar
4 or 5 fresh mint leaves
1oz+ white rum
Soda Water


Wash the mint leaves and tear them up a bit and put in a tall glass. Add the sugar (to taste) and muddy up the leaves into the sugar. 
Cut the limes in half and squeeze them into the glass. Cut a few slices of the lime and place in the glass. Muddy it up a bit more. 
Add your rum and top up with soda water and ice. Stir it around and taste it. Maybe it tastes perfect, maybe it needs more sugar, less lime, possibly some more rum. Whatever - make it to your taste, this recipe isn't exact and I probably have it different every time I make it. 


Enjoy!


My camera sucks for indoor shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment